Friday, December 28, 2012

Banner-ific Thanks!

I made this card today for my grandmother to give. I think it turned out super cute!

Card Front




For the front of the card I used paper from MME Lime Twist - Fly a kite 6x6 paper pad. I had lots of scraps, so I cut strips in different widths and adhered them to the card front. On one of the strips I layered a PTI star boarder die cut.

I then used a PTI die as my focal point and adhered a Spellbinders frames tags to stamp the other half of the sentiment (PTI Thanks All Ways). The banner is punched out with a EK Tools small punch. I used Paper Smooches letter stamps to stamp thanks. I popped everything up with foam tape and adhered natural twine with Tombow Mono Multi liquid adhesive.

Inside:




I left the inside simple with a die cut from MFT, and paper from the Fly a Kite patterned paper pad. I stamped thank you! from a Tiddlyinks clear stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by!

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment