Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hi everyone!  Thought I would share a card that I made a while back and didn't have time to make a video for it on YouTube.


The card is 4x4 on craft cardstock.  I used my Labels 16 Spellbinders die (my favorite shape at the moment) in white.  I then stamped the balloons in Memento ink in various colors. I then dicut 2 balloons, stamped them and adhered them to the cardstock with demensional adhesive.  I stamped the "strings" of the balloons in grey, staped the surprise sentement last.  I adhered the dicut pannel to the card base with demensional adhesive.


For the inside of the card I used the biggest Labels 16 diecut and stamped balloons directly onto the bottom and side of the dicut., and then stamped the strings.  I stamped the sentement last, on top of the balloons.  I then adhered it to the card base with a tape runner.

Products Used:  All paper and stamps (except inside sentement) from Papertrey Ink: Paper - White and Kraft; Stamp Sets - Heart-2-Heart # 2 (balloons), Movers and Shakers Sentements (surprise sentement), Verve Stamps set Let It Shine (inside sentement); Dies: Spellbinders Lables 16, Heart-2-Heart #2 balloon die; Ink: Momento - Lady Bug, Summer Sky, Pear Tart, London Fog, Tangelo, Angel Pink, and Cantaloupe; Adehesive - Scotch Mounting Tape, Tape stamper/runner by Tombow.

Thanks for stopping by, take some time to be crafty today!
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment