Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hi everyone!  Welcome to my blog Ordinarily Crafty!  I decided to start a blog to companinon with my YouTube channel, because sometimes I make cards and don't have the time to make a video before it gets sent out, or the video is only 1 or 2 min. long.  I also am going to be out and about this summer, assisting my dad as he gets a stem cell transplant to hopefully beat cancer.  I thought that it would be easier sometimes to share here.


I picked the title Ordinarily Crafty because of a couple of things.  First, I wanted crafty in there somewhere since I am BAcraftygirl on YouTube, and wanted to continue the name.  I came up with ordinary because how  I have always found myself to be the "different" person in a group, but truly always felt ordinary; also because I am usually found being crafty!


I hope you enjoy, and again, welcome to Ordinarily Crafty!


Bethany

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on you new blog site. I hope you enjoy this new adventure. Thank you so much for the opportunity to win such a nice giveaway. May you gain many, many followers on this site.
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there very nice blue colors and so vibrant and bright , so where is the follow you button on this site ? :) thank you Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 500+ subbies! I want to subscribe to your blog but I can't seem to locate the button. I can't wait to see the photos of your projects on here. I hope you will also share what inspires you! Thanks for sharing your wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your background. you make such adorable cards and altered items.

    ReplyDelete